We provide the advice Barking & Dagenham people need for the problems they face. This is free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Get advice & info on housing and homelessness, employment, consumer, family, benefits, money, legal and much more.
Advice any weekday from BDCAB
- Telephone advice 020 8507 5969
- Barking CAB for drop-in advice
- Dagenham CAB local emergency support
- Report hate crime
- Make an income-raising appointment
Advice any time using Adviceguide
- practical, reliable info to help you solve problems
- frequently asked questions in other languages
- always up to date
Advice from Citizens Advice consumer service
- problems buying goods or services, treated unfairly by a trader
- received poor service, want to switch energy suppliers or cancel a contract
From payday loans to tax credits and Disability Living Allowance, Citizens Advice Bureaux help thousands of people to resolve their legal, money and a huge variety of other problems every year.
CAB clients Gary, Elizabeth, Sarah and Nikola share their stories.