Everyone in Barking and Dagenham has the right to be treated with dignity and respect and to live without fear of hatred – help make B&D Hate Free
- Strangers, neighbours, work or school ‘mates’ or even family…
- …hostile or prejudiced towards you because of your gender, race or ethnicity, disability, religion or belief, age or LGBT status – real or perceived?
- Verbal and/or physical hostility, theft, vandalism, one-off, often repeat, low or high level, in the street, home, school, on transport, at work or online?
BD CAB’s Hate Crime Project treats all incidents seriously
- Free, confidential and independent services.
- Incident monitoring and mapping.
- Advice, info, advocacy and support.
- Training and awareness events and talks.
- Research, policy and campaign work.
Equalities and Human Rights Commission 2011 says
Hate Crimes incidents hurt three times more than non-hate incidents with 57% not reported to police.
- report or log an incident anonymously
- log an incident and your details in case something happens again
- witnessed an incident and want it logged
- need information, advice, advocacy or help?
call us on 020 8507 5968
Or drop into Barking or Dagenham Citizens Advice Bureau.