Children’s Centres in Barking and Dagenham are not just for families – they help all residents!
Their services include work clubs, training advice, great courses and they have now teamed up with BD CAB to run 37 income raising sessions a month.
Get welfare benefits, money and debt advice
- Tax credit, Bedroom Tax or Benefit Cap problems?
- Council tax or rent arrears?
- Catalogues, credit cards and loan debts?
- Difficult to manage or know what to pay first?
Get help early – three ways to book an appointment
By calling our CAB telephone advice line or dropping in to Barking CAB.
Or contact one of 9 centres in the borough and book an appointment directly with that centre.
- Check you are getting all the money help you are entitled to.
- Advice about extra money help available.
- Talk through your options, concerns and negotiate with creditors.
All advice is free, confidential and independent
We know that debt & money problems can cause worry, shame, family and work problems and they can feel very difficult to solve. Nationally CAB help people solve 2 million debt problems a year.